I can finally announce that HTS will now be offering Wilsonart Solid Surfaces to our customers. There are so many color options available with this material and such a diverse amount of looks within those colors.
What are the benefits of this surfacing option for your home? Why did we decide to start offering it when we are “stone fabricators”?
We are more than just stone fabricators. Scott Haberl strives for perfection and he is always trying to meet the needs of both our commercial and residential customers. He saw the potential for this material as well as hearing the demands from a variety of customers. We are nothing without our wonderful customers, so he answered by adding this to what we can offer you.
Now about the Wilsonart Solid Surfacing material…. Why is it a great alternative for you to use on your next project?
- It is solid, non-porous, and does not need to be sealed.
- It’s resistant to heat, mold, mildew, and stains. Even really tough stains can be polished away.
- If something terrible were to happen to your new surface, it can be renewed or repaired.
- It is FDA approved for food contact and food preparation areas.
- It comes with a 10 year installed transferrable warranty.
Bear with us as we get in all of our displays, samples, and information to pass on to you! We will let our cyber friends know when we have samples and displays ready for you to shop for your next project.
Thanks for checking in and keeping up on what’s new and coming here at Haberl Tile & Stone in Moville, IA.